Professional web 2.0
Web 2.0 is called a social web. This is a simple term that is considered as the second generation of the World Wide Web. It actually refers to the transition from static HTML web pages into a more dynamic web. Therefore, this termed as organized form as well as its bases on serving web applications. It seems a better version of previous webs. Hence, it counts as a more improved form of web 1.0. Hence, Web 1.0 is connecting computers but professional web 2.0 connects users. More specifically, this becomes the second generation of the web world. There are a number of online tools and platforms in web 2.0 where you can share your opinions and experiences. On the other hand, it interacts with the end user. Nowadays, it becomes more popular because of blogs, wikis, and usage of social networking technologies.
Moreover, it conducts as the computer industry business revolution in which the internet is used as a platform. Hence, this web uses user-generated content. By this, changes use in designing web pages, but without any technical specifications. The examples of professional web 2.o are blogging video as well as image sharing, and cloud storage. Along with them, there also look other examples like social networking and collaboration projects.
Key features of professional web 2.0
- You can access web-based applications from anywhere.
- It focuses on valuing content rather than software.
- You can share your data easily.
- It motivates users for creating, collaboration, and sharing.
- It looks more professional and attractive than simple ones.
- Ease of use
- Social features
- Fast-loading applications
- Quick development times
- Real-time updates
- Available at any time and place
Technologies for Web2.0-
The professional web2.0 enriches with advanced technologies of the web. Consequently, the technologies are based on demoralization, download methodology which makes Bit Torrent too much successful. In this, each downloader for content is also a server. Similarly, the sharing of workload comes as a good fact. Hence, a heavily demanded content becomes more accessible that would be in a centralized form. Here, the request may lead to the overwhelmed servers and pages.
Technologies for Web2.0
Furthermore, there is a variety of tools for web 2.0. More specifically, it conducts as too good from web1.0. Customers can easily post or edit the content. Additionally, a list of some popular technology tools is given beneath-
- Slide share
- Voice thread
- Movable Type
Moreover, these sites sound as blog software or blogware. These are designed, created and managed for best blogs. Hence, anyone can use these sites for free or in paid form. Therefore, a brief description of the three most commonly used websites is given underneath-
- Movable Type– At present people prefers to use this site. It becomes a blog publishing system. Additionally, this is installed on the user’s web server. It holds the blogging features like an account of a user, comments, categories, themes, and trackbacks.
- WordPress– It called as a blog hosting provider. Consequently, a user can create and manage their own blogs without any proper technical knowledge. Hence, it requires a free account opening of a user on this site.
- Blogger– It conducts as another blog hosting system. Therefore, the site stands on the user’s server or domain. It also supports Google Ad sense services to generate revenue from a best-performing blog.
- Wikipedia– It is the most commonly used site as an informative source. This provides a platform for both writers and readers. Any volunteer can share his or her information and research on it without any payments. They can make changes in the previous matter except for some exceptional cases. The software runs by the wiki engines. These implemented on server side script that runs on one or more web servers. It serves both editor and reader’s features.
Tools for Web2.0
Furthermore, these consider many social platforms which use the web2.0. People can share their thoughts, ideas, business services, experiences via these tools. The special feature of web2.0 is that these all tools are free at this one platform. These include podcasts, video, and image sharing sites, weblogs, bookmarking sites, etc. Hence, the brief information of some tools is given below-
- Blogs or Weblogs
It simply considers as a powerful, two-way web-based communication tool. It conducts as a site where users can invade their thoughts, experiences, ideas, suggestions, and comments, etc. It contains text, images, and links to other websites.
Subsequently, it consists of a title, body, permalink, post date, comments, category, tag or a pingback. A blog sphere encloses all blogs as community or social networking.
- Tags/ Folksonomy and Tag clouds
Tags are the keywords that add on in blogs or articles. These also consider as labels. These mainly used to describe a specific service or product. The process of making tags is called Tagging.
However, Folksonomy conducts as user-created taxonomies of information. It seems as an ad-hoc classification ideology, created by web users. They surf the web to categorize the content which they find online.
Furthermore, Tag clouds consider the visual depiction of a list of content tags used inside a website or blog. It includes the same kind of visualization for each tag’s popularity level. Therefore, the more frequently used labels describe in a larger font or emphasized in another way.
- High PA/DA Links
Subsequently, it includes website promotion and creative blog creation. These explain the interesting facts of blogging. The blogger and word press conduct as two major sites which are totally free.
Furthermore, it becomes a mobile computing form of the present trend. Users connect from everywhere. It becomes enabled by the proliferation of smartphones, tablets or other mobile devices. These are readily accessible with Wi-Fi networks.
- Mash ups
These include web pages or applicants mingle complementary segments from two or more sources.
- Social Networking
It considers a platform to expand the number of one’s business or social contacts via social networking sites or individuals. The simple examples conduct Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- User Generated Content (UGC)
UGC created by individuals and freely available online. It includes images, writing, audio or video content.
- Unified Communication
It also describes as UC. Hence, this combines multiple forms of call and multimedia. It considers cross-media message management functions. Mainly, this controls by a single user for both business and social purposes.
- Social Curation
It considers the collective sharing of content. It organized around one or more particular themes or topics. The social content Curation sites are Reddit, Digg, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
Benefits of professional Web2.0
- Serve with websites or applications which make easy use of user-friendly content for an end to end users.
- This serves with greater alliance among web users, content providers, and enterprises.
- It includes more input of content and has real-time control on it.
- This serves with top free websites that require unique content.
- Easy to rank on the web with the best quality content generation.
- Serve with free themes and images.
- It serves with the easiest download of content and page speed services.
- Therefore, the links are shown on web2.0. These consider very easy to open on the internet.
Contact no. – +9182838-442201 ,+9178146-58813
Address – SCO. – 142-143, 3rd floor,
Office no.-302, sector – 34,